Monday, April 27, 2015

Appearance on the Randy Miller Radio Show 4/27/15

Hi All,

Yesterday I was honored to make my radio debut on the Randy Miller Radio Show.  It’s a comedy podcast that airs daily on  http://www.RandyMIllerRadio.com.  Randy has been a successful radio personality in the KC area since the 1980’s.  He’s made a name for himself for being LOL funny.  My appearance came about through the kindness of Michael Seward whose parents Barry and Patty are long time friends.  Michael produces and co-hosts the show with Randy.  He introduced my book and a few of my recent updates to Randy who then said, “This is some funny stuff.  We need to get this guy on the show,”  and they did.

I was above average nervous, but Randy and Michael were gracious hosts and made me as comfortable as one might be under the circumstances.  Both had kind words to say about NNAOPP and added an abundance of plugs.  They also served a nice red wine for the occasion.

Below I’ve pasted the posting Michael made to my Facebook page about the show.  It lasts about 50 minutes.  In case you want to hop around, I’m introduced at the 10:15 minute mark, and I play a banjo solo at the 41 minute mark.  I hope you enjoy the show at http://tinyurl.com/ovasang

I’d also encourage you to tune into Randy and Michael’s show on a regular basis.  I think you’ll find their humor brightening your day.

All the best.
Chuck


p.s.  For those who remember the story last month about Steve Martin and his song “The Great Remember (For Nancy) and who might have an interest in listening to it played by its author, here’s the link:  https://youtu.be/MiLGRdBSy6s


Michael Seward shared a photo to your timeline.
11 hrs · 
Fun show today with special guest Charles Wells!
Nude Nuns and Other Peculiar People (NNAOPP)
Charles "Chuck" Wells, Jr., Harvard graduate and author of NNAOPP, tells some of his peculiar encounters. 

IMG_0294.JPG


Randy Miller, me, Michael Seward

No comments:

Post a Comment